Full Mouth Reconstruction and Smile Makeovers
Dripping Springs, TX
At Austin Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, our team is dedicated to creating beautiful, functional smiles. We are proud to offer full mouth reconstruction and smile makeovers to patients in Dripping Springs and the surrounding areas. A consultation with Dr. Madeleine will have you on your way to the smile of your dreams!
What is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth dental reconstruction involves performing a series of restorative and cosmetic procedures to improve a smile's function and aesthetics. Dr. Madeleine may recommend a full mouth reconstruction if you have a high number of missing or damaged teeth or advanced periodontal (gum) disease. She will consider your oral health concerns cohesively and simultaneously.
A full mouth reconstruction starts by treating any dental problems, such as tooth decay or gum disease. Achieving your healthy, functional smile may require a combination of procedures, including the following:
- root canals to repair infected teeth
- tooth extraction to remove irreparable teeth
- dental implants, bridges, or dentures to replace missing teeth
- dental crowns to mask tooth imperfections or correct structural flaws
- dental veneers to cover chipped or discolored teeth
- orthodontics to improve teeth alignment and problems with the bite
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as whitening or bonding to improve the appearance of your smile
What Is a Smile Makeover?
As the name implies, a smile makeover involves using one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve the appearance of your smile. Dr. Madeleine will evaluate your unique needs and create a customized treatment plan to transform your smile and deliver your desired aesthetic outcomes.
A smile makeover may begin by addressing oral health concerns, including tooth decay and periodontal disease. Delivering your perfect smile may involve one or a combination of the following procedures:
- Teeth whitening using a peroxide-based bleaching gel to virtually erase years of staining and discoloration
- Porcelain veneers to cover and mask teeth imperfections involving their size, color, shape, or appearance
- Dental bonding to recreate the appearance of tooth enamel, instantly repairing chipped, discolored, or decayed teeth
- Orthodontic treatment to correct misaligned or gapped teeth
- Dental crowns to cover unattractive teeth flaws
- Dental implants, bridges, or dentures to restore missing teeth
Which Treatment is Right for You?
Full mouth reconstruction and smile makeovers have similar treatment options, but the objective is different. A full mouth reconstruction focuses on enhancing form and function, while smile makeovers are dedicated to a smile's aesthetics. In both cases, the result of treatment is a beautiful, healthy, and functional smile.
The best way to determine your ideal treatment protocols is a consultation with Dr. Madeleine. She will conduct a thorough oral exam and recommend your best options for your smile's needs and aesthetic goals.
Full Mouth Reconstruction and Smile Makeovers Near Me
Visit Austin Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry to learn more about our full mouth reconstruction and smile makeovers. Our team is committed to utilizing cutting-edge technology, techniques, and materials to deliver stunning smile transformations. Contact our Dripping Springs office to schedule your appointment today!